- 4 boneless, chicken breasts
- all purpose flour
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs of water
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1/2 lemon, slice in thin rounds
- 1/2 cup drive white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 2 tbs unsalted butter (or margarine if kosher)
- 1/4 chopped parsley
- Put chicken breasts side by side on a cutting board and lay plastic wrap over them.
- Pound the chicken with a flat meat mallet, until 1/4 inch thick.
- Put flour in a shallow platter and season with salt and pepper. Mix evenly with fork.
- In a wide bowl, beat eggs with water to make an egg wash.
- Heat oil over medium-high flame in a large skillet
- Cover both sides of chicken in seasoned flour and then dip in egg wash to coat completely. Let excess drip off.
- When oil is nice and hot, add chicken and fryfor 2 mins on each side until golden, turning once. Remove chicken to a large platter to keep warm.
- Toss lemon slices in a pan and cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Let simmer for 5 minutes to reduce sauce.
- Roll butter in flour and add it to skillet to thicken the sauce. Stir completely.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken back to pan, simmer to heat the chicken through. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with choped parlsey right befor serving!
It's going to taste so delicious! Enjoy!